Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, August 27, 2015

( ; ; ) / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 21, 2015, 1:47 pm (JST)

進撃の巨人怖かったー
何より映画館に一人っきりっていう
環境が怖かったー
Shingeki no Kyojin was scary~
The worst part was that I was watching it alone
so the environment was scary~

人生初貸し切り。←偶然の。
朝8時から映画みるひとって
いないもんだなぁ。笑
It was the first time in my life I bought out the whole place for myself. ←accidentally.
I guess there aren't people
who go watch movies at 8 in the morning. lol



でも、原作とはかなりお話し違ってびっくり!
石原さとみさん演技上手だったなぁぁぁ、きこさん綺麗だったぁぁぁ。
However, I was surprised that the story was quite different from the original source!
Ishihara Satomi-san's acting was excellent, Kiko-san was beautiful

あと何よりせかいのおわりさんのANTI HEROが素敵だったー!
さっそく買っちゃいました。笑
Above all, Sekai no Owari-san's ANTI HERO was oustanding~!
I bought it immediately. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment