Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thank you Kyoto!! / Miyazawa Sae SKE-Blog / May 23, 2015, 10:11 pm (JST)

京都の握手会!!
ありがとうございました!!(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))✨
SKEになって、この1年で何度か京都での握手会に参加させてもらってるけど、
京都握手会でしかお会いできない方が結構いたりして、貴重に感じています。
Handshake-Event in Kyoto!!
Thank you very much!!
No matter how often I came to Kyoto for Handshake-Event during this one year with SKE,
these are very precious because there are many fans I can only meet there.


今日は途中から隣のレーンが 宮前 だったので、無駄絡みして遊んであげました。笑❤
、、、正式には、宮前に付き合ってもらった。(-_-;)
休憩中に、宮前 と りょーは と三人で写メで遊んだのが今日イチ笑ったなぁーーー☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
その内容をみなさまにお見せしますねーヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Because today from around the middle Miyamae was in the next lane, we played around a lot. lol♥
,,,officially, Miyamae dated me.
During the brake, I laughed so much while taking pictures with Miyamae and Ryoha.
I'll show you!

まずは、、、
セクシーver.
First,,,
the Sexy Version


笑
りょーは いい感じ。
宮前 目がない。
佐江 気取りすぎ。
Lol
Ryoha looks good.
Miyamae has no eyes.
Sae looks to pretended 

続きまして、、、
幼稚園ver.
Furthermore,,,
Kindergarten version


笑
りょーは ウインク下手。
宮前 何がしたいの?
佐江 100点
lol
Ryoha is bad at winking.
Miyamae, what are you doing?
Sae  100 points.

ラスト、、、、
ヤンキーver.
The last,,,,
Yankee-Version


笑
りょーは いい感じ
宮前 首が前に出すぎ
佐江 男かよ
lol
Ryoha looks good.
Miyamae has her neck too much forward
Sae looks like a guy

こんな他愛もないことで笑っていられる私たちはとても愉快です❤(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
総選挙期間中ではありますが、
メンバーはファンの皆様と楽しもうと心から思っていますからね^_-☆✨
いっしょに!一緒に!
楽しみましょう!!!!!( ^ω^ )✌✨✨
I'm very happy that we can laugh about these silly things♥
Although it's during Sousenkyo-Period,
I really think the members should have fun with the fans.
Together! Together!
Let's have fun!!!!!

明日は全国握手会!
ポートメッセで待ってまあすー!!!*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Tomorrow is nationwide Handshake-Event!
I wait for you at Port Messe!!!!


おねんねりょーは❤❤
かわいすぎる。。。。\(//∇//)\✨✨
またねーーーーーーーーー(・◇・)/~~~
Sleeping Ryoha♥♥
Too cute.....
See you!!


宮澤佐江
Miyazawa Sae

No comments:

Post a Comment