Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Mar 22, 2015, 5:12 am (JST)

おはようございます☺️
Good morning ☺️

今日は、久しぶりの早起き
でも、マジすか生活に慣れていたからか、早起きが得意になりました
Today, I woke up early for the first time in a while
However, I've gotten used to living a pretty serious lifestyle, so I can wake up early easily now
(TL Note: The word she uses here for "serious" is "majisuka", probably an allusion to the drama she stars in.)

今日は、沖縄ーーー!
さよクロのMV撮影以来2回目です!
今日だけは食べちゃえ〜
Today is Okinawa~~~!
It's my 2nd time since I went there to film SayoCrawl's MV!
I'm going to let myself eat to my heart's content, just for today~

大好きな梅のお菓子、大量に買おうっと!
I'm going to buy a lot of the plum candy I love!

それでは、今日も一日
がんばらっちでぐっどらっち。
Well then, today as usual
I'll try by best so good luck.

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment