Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Wai / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Jul 28, 2015, 9:13 pm (JST)

初めて挑戦したあんかけチャーハン
めっちゃめっちゃめっちゃ
美味しくできた!
I tried making fried rice with sauce for the first time
and it turned out very, very, very
delicious!

ただ人に食べさせられるかといったら
絶対無理!人に自分の手料理は多分、食べさせれられない。
恥ずかしい。笑
お母さんに味見してもらおうかな!
If you ask whether I would serve it to ordinary people though,
definitely not! I won't let (normal) people try my own home cooking.
It's embarrassing. lol
Maybe I'll let Mom sample it!


No comments:

Post a Comment