Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, July 27, 2015

Lemon / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Jul 26, 2015, 8:52 pm (JST)

れもんになったよ!
I became a lemon!

27時間テレビ、
岡村さんと一緒に踊れて
光栄でした^_^
In 27 Hour TV,
I danced with Okamura-san.
It was an honor ^_^

岡村さんの本気、感動しました。
I felt Okamura-san's seriousness.

わたし的に、劇団四季のパートも
感動。。。めちゃイケの劇団四季の回、
録画しててずっと繰り返しみてました!
しかも、子役の時に一緒に出てた方が
いたー( ; ; )私のこと、覚えててくれてるかな…?なんだか感動尽くし!
For me, I was moved by Gekidanshiki's part as well.
I watched Gekidanshiki's part in Mechaike
over and over again!
Actually, people that I worked with when I was in the group as a child actor
appeared as well~ ( ; ; ) I wonder if they remember me...? Somehow it left all sorts of impressions on me!

本気で、本気で、最高のテレビでした。
It really, really was the best TV program.


No comments:

Post a Comment