Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

▽ I'm hurrying home. Minarun. / Oba Mina Blog / July 23, 2015; 10:15 pm (JST)

(Note by the translator:
Hey everyone, I missed out her previous post labeled with "Mae no Meri" because I didn't notice the change of label. But since I'm busy with work at the moment, I hope it's ok for all of you if I leave the previous ones untranslated. If someone really wants a translation, just feel free to ask ^^)



公演でした
⊂( っ´ω`)っ
きょんちゃん
髪色が緑でした



(O_O)
今日はきょんちゃんとじゅなとれおなちゃんが助っ人で出演してくれました
ありがとう!
We had stage!
Kyon-chan
Her hair was green.
AWESOME!
(O_O)
Today Kyon-chan and Juna and Reona-chan entered as unders in the stage.
Thank you!

最近ハマった
ドラマ『Nのために』が
早く見たくて家路を急いでます。
きょんちゃんと
今日はそれでだいぶ
盛り上がった ♫
Since I want to watch
the drama "N no Tame ni", 
which I like a lot recently,
I hurried home.
Today I got really
excited with Kyon-chan!


たくさんの
水色とかうちわとか
全部見えました。
ありがとうございます(*^^*)
I saw many 
light blue sticks and fans.
Thank you very much (*^^*)


みなるん。
Minarun.

No comments:

Post a Comment