Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, February 6, 2015

▽ Tomorrow is Handshake-Event. Minarun. / Oba Mina Blog / Feb 6, 2015; 10:34 pm (JST)




こんばんは、大場美奈です。
Good Evening, it's Oba Mina.


最近は半身浴にはまってて
次の日の朝の時間が余裕あれば
入ってます。
私の中にある微かな女子力。笑
Recently I'm addicted to sitz-baths
when I have some time to spare on the next day's morning,
I'll enter it.
The subtle woman's-power inside me. lol


半身浴のときは
だいたいhuluを見てます
hulu大活躍です(´-`).。oO
While taking a sitz-bath,
I usually watch hulu
hulu is very successful 

これはあやなんの生誕タオルかな?
ピンクで可愛いから愛用中~
If this is a Ayanan-Birthday-Towel?
Since it's cute and pink it's my favorite~

最近やってることこのくらい。笑
だから面白くなくて
ごめんなさいm(._.)m
明日は握手会~
よろしくお願いします(^^)
This is around everything I did recently. lol
So I'm sorry it's now 

みなるん。
Minarun.

No comments:

Post a Comment