Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Miyawaki Sakura 755 / Feb 13, 2015











755: I had a fight with my dad. He said that it would've been better if I had never been born. I really hate him now. I cried a lot, because the one person who rejects everything I've done up til now the most is someone who shouldn't be denying me. I have a disability and I can't get by without others' help, but now I don't want to associate with anyone anymore. Because of AKB, I was finally able to break out of my shell and start making connections, but now...please help me. Is there any advice you can give me? - 16 year old girl









































Miyawaki Sakura: I don't think there's much I can do for you directly, but if I can support you, I want to try. 


Because I don't know why this argument happened or what you've experienced in your life up until now, there's not much I can say, but if this will help you even a little bit, I will write.


If you're 16, that means you're the same age as me. We're at an age in which we're sensitive to a lot of what others say to us, but we don't understand various things. Why are adults so hard on us, why do they say such things even when they don't know anything. Even now, there are times I don't comprehend. But, this world is interesting precisely because we meet people like that, because we can meet people who have such beautiful thoughts. The words of these incredible people, filled with big dreams while also being realistic, reverberate inside your heart.


The world is very, very vast. The people we'll meet in our lives are only a small percentage of the people in this world. If you grow disgusted with your own world, try a different environment. You'll be ok, you're not alone. The one thing I understand the most about life from here on out is to seek out people who will think about you. Conversely, be someone like that for them too, someone who will consider others, and that will be sufficient. I too want to be moral support for a lot of people, to be the reason for their smiling face. Let's work hard together for that.


This is all I can say, but I also had the chance to think about the connections between people. Thanks.












Miyawaki Sakura: It became such a long post that it became hard to understand what I wanted to say, huh...
There's still much I have to learn.
This is the best I can do for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment