Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

▽ French Braid, I love it. Minarun. / Oba Mina Blog / Feb 18, 2015; 11:09 pm (JST)

こんばんは。大場美奈です。
最近は舞台の稽古も始まって
頑張っております!
難しいけど
その先のことを思って頑張る!
あ、髪を軽く整えました。
Good Evening. It's Oba Mina.
Recently the practice for the Stage Play started,
I'm doing my best!
Even though it's difficult.
But I do my best because I think of the thing I talked about before!
Ah, I trimmed my hair a little bit.

三つ編みしたいけど
できるかな(´・_・`)
今日は稽古して
そのあとザップ!へ
I want to do French Braid, but
I wonder if I can do it.
Today I practiced for the play and 
then I went to Zapp!
海外ドラマの話で
盛り上がりました(ヽ´ω`)♡
また明日も稽古がんばります✨
明後日は
ミュージックステーションに
出ます!
見てね。見つけてね。
みなるん。
While talking about foreign dramas,
I became excited!
I'll do my best at tomorrows play too!
The day after tomorrow I'll appear at 
Music Station!
Please watch it. And look for me.
Minarun.

No comments:

Post a Comment