Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

When humans do unfamiliar things... / Miyazawa Sae Blog / Apr 9, 2015, 12:36 pm (JST)

こんにちは~☀️ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
今日のことではないのですが、、、、
Hello~
Although it didn't happen today,,,,

つい先日、
朝起きて、目玉焼きを作ろう!と思い、
横でグチグチうるさい母に見守られながら、
目玉焼きを焼いてみました。
目玉焼き作ったのなんて何年振りかな?(°_°)
、、、でも!!目玉焼きくらい私だって作れます!!
The other day, 
I woke up and thought "I want to do fried eggs!"
so while being observed by my annoying mother,
I tried to make fried eggs.
I wonder how long it has been since I made fried eggs?
,,,But!! Even I can make fried eggs!!

しょっぱなから、
まずこうなって、、、
So first it was this way,,,


フライパンの上では、
こうなって、、、
And in the frying pan it was this way,,,


出来上がりは、
こうなりました。
And when I finished, it was this way.


上にとろけるチーズをのせて、
味付けもマヨネーズ×お醤油にして、、、
これ、パンに挟むやつなら完璧だったのになぁー∑(-x-;)
人間は、不慣れなことをすると、必ずこうなるのでしょうか。
笑
Topped with melted cheese on top
and seasoned with Mayonnaise and Soy-sauce ,,,
This would be perfect to put it in a bread
When humans do unfamiliar things, it has to be this way. 
lol

で!!!!
ソッコーでリベンジもした( ̄+ー ̄)✨
そしたら、、、
And!!!!
I also made this.
and,,,


ベーコンwwwwww
雰囲気はいい感じだけど、
ベーコンがwwwwwww
人間は、不慣れなことをすると、皆必ずこうなるのでしょうか。
笑
Bacon 
Although it has nice atmosphere,
the bacon is....
When humans do unfamiliar things, it has to become this way.
lol

ま!
おかげでこうやってブログや人生のネタになったったからいいけどね❤️(σ・∀・)σいひひ。
But!
Thanks to this I had a topic for blog and for my life, so it's fine♥

今年で、
ママが結婚をした年になるワタシ。
お料理できる女子にそろそろならねば。
今後も随時ご報告致します!!!笑
This year,
I'll be as old as my mother when she got married.
I should start to become a woman who can cook.
I'll report from time to time in the future!!! lol

そして!!!!!
またまた先日、
AKB48総選挙公式ガイドブックの撮影をさせて頂きました(^^)
And!!!!!
On another day,
We had shooting for the official Sousenkyo Guide Book(^^)


今年の総選挙への想いをインタビューで話してきましたよ(*^^*)✨
発売されたら、ぜひ読んでくださいねヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
I did an interview about my thought of this year's Sousenkyo
When it get released, make sure you'll read it!

☆お知らせ☆
4月11日の深夜、
NHKさんの『着信御礼ケータイ大喜利』
に生出演させていただきます!!!
こちらも是非ご覧くださいね~(^◇^)✨
Announcement
on April 11th in the night,
I'll appear on NHK's "Chakushin orei Ketai Ougiri"!!!
Absolutely watch it!
新学期!!
新しい出会い!!!!!
たくさんの方が素敵な新年度のスタートをきれていますように^_-☆
A new semester!!
New encounters!!!!!
I hope many people will have a beautiful start in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment