Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

▽ I became dark. Minarun / Oba Mina Blog / Apr 22, 2015; 11:07 pm (JST)

今日は1日撮影でした。
寒かったー
お腹ぺこぺこー
我慢の1日でした(*^^*)
Today I had shooting the whole day.
It was cooold
I was hungry
I had to be patient the whole day (*^^*)


そのあとは美容院へ。
髪を暗くして
前髪を軽くしてきました!
すっきりー(*^^*)
After that I went to Beauty-Parlor.
I darkened my hair
And I shortened my front hair!
Refreshed (*^^*)


明るい髪さんばいばいノ
さてと荷造りしましょかね!
あぁ。眠い。(´・_・`三
頑張りまーす。
みなるん。
Good bye light hair!
So lets start packing!
Ahh. I'm sleepy.
I'll do my best.
Minarun.

No comments:

Post a Comment