Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Finally / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / May 31, 2016, 10:47 am (JST)

総選挙が始まりますね。
The sousenkyo has started.



ここで足踏みしたくない。
今だからこそ、今年じゃなきゃ。
私には超えなきゃいけない壁がある。
I don't want to come to standstill here.
Because of [the events of] this year, this year I have to.
There's a wall I must climb over.

今までの総選挙の中で一番本気で、一番不安です。 油断大敵。
Of all the sousenkyo up until now, this is the one I'm most serious about and the one I feel the most nervous about. Unpreparedness is one's greatest enemy.




よろしくお願いします。
Please help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment