Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Untitled / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Aug 27, 2015, 4:02 pm (JST)

公演おしまいっ!
The performance has ended!


今日はちょっと噛んじゃったけど
プロの俳優さんたちが褒めてくれた^ ^
Today I messed up my lines a little
but professional actors and actresses praised me ^ ^

褒められると伸びるタイプだから
嬉しかったなー^ ^
I'm the type that grows from praise so
I was delighted~  ^ ^

自分では気付かないことも
人がみるとまったく違ってみえるって。
いくら客観的といっても
限界ありますもんね。
There's things that you don't notice yourself and
things that people see entirely differently from you.
No matter how objective you try to be,
there's still a limit.

人の意見も大事^ ^
I value people's opinions ^ ^

写真は、楽屋に来たうさぎチョコ!
あまりの大きさにびっくり
The photo is of the chocolate rabbit that came to the locker room!
I was surprised by how big it was 


No comments:

Post a Comment