Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / May 31, 2016, 11:45 pm (JST)

こんばんは!
Good evening!

今日から、総選挙の投票が始まりましたね。
Today voting for the sousenkyo has started huh.

今、とってもドキドキしています。
Right now, my heart is pounding extremely rapidly.


明日は、速報発表。
毎年、この日の後は不安な気持ちになって開票日まで苦しくなります。。今年は、速報から…と思っています。
Tomorrow is the preliminary rankings.
Every year, from this day forward I'm filled with uneasiness until the day the final votes are revealed, so much so that it's painful..This year it's from the preliminary rankings...that's how I feel right now.

皆さんの事を信じて。。
I believe in everyone..


あー、分かってはいるけど…こんなに不安でネガティヴな気持ちじゃダメだ!皆さんに笑顔を届けるのが私の今すべきこと。明日のお仕事も頑張ります!
Ah, I know that I can't be so insecure and negative! What I should do is deliver a smile to everyone. I won't slack on my work tomorrow either!

おやすみなさい。
さくら咲け!
Good night.
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment