Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Preliminary Results / Tanaka Miku Mobame / Jun 1, 2016, 9:46 pm (JST)

皆さん!皆さん!
Everyone! Everyone!

まず、、速報発表終わりました。。
ほんっとうにほんっとうに緊張と不安が凄くて、、
First off, the preliminary results have been announced...
I was really, really, nervous and mentally strained...

100位からの発表って聞いて少しはホッとしたけどなかなか呼ばれず。。
どんどん順位が過ぎていって。。
When I heard they were announcing all the way down to 100th place, I felt a little better, but then my name wasn't called at all...
One by one, we kept going up the rankings...

でも!!!!速報結果で57位!しかも5千票超え!
本当に投票して下さった方ありがとうございます。初めて速報にランクインできていままでにない感情、気持ちになりました。
But!!!! I ranked 57th in the preliminaries! What's more, I had more than 5000 votes!
Thank you to the people that really voted for me. Being the first time I've ranked in in the preliminaries, I had feelings and emotions running through me that I've never felt before.

震えてる、、
I'm shaking...

詳しくはgoogle+に書きます。
I'll write in more detail on Google+.

みくもんもん( ̄(工) ̄)
Mikumonmon ( ̄(工) ̄)

No comments:

Post a Comment