Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Umemoto Izumi Google+ / Oct 31, 2014, 12:01 am (JST)

Good evening everyone!

Today was actually the last Seishun Girls stage!!! Were you surprised?!

Starting on November 9th, an original stage we won’t be doing, but a different stage! Please look forward to it!
I’ll work very hard on the rehearsals ok? ⊂((・x・))⊃
Also! For today’s stage, at Sashihara-san’s suggestion… I had a subtle half-twin hairstyle!

I was so nervous. (´-`).。oO(

I was embarrassed.

I didn’t want the curtains to open. (´-`).。oO(

But I managed to talk more than usual!!!

And also, in that hype-up part in Idol no Ouja, Sashihara-san called out my name. ⊂((・x・))⊃

As for what she said… Maaa…. (´-`).。oO( 

[NOTE: Sashihara said “Umemoto kawaii”]

Well then! Good night!

Here is a picture with Sashihara-san. \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment