Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Jan 4, 2014, 11:59 pm (JST)

こんばんは!
Good evening!

今日は、ツアーのレッスンでした!
Today I had a lesson for the tour!

新しい刺激を感じた一日になりました^o^
新年早々刺激を受けれて良かったです^o^
I felt fresh motivation throughout the day ^o^
It's great that I can be stimulated so soon in the new year ^o^

最近、寒い一日が続いていますね(°_°)
Recently, cold days have been following one right after another (°_°)

寒さがとても苦手な私にとって、本当に泣きそうです、、、
To me, who's really weak to the cold, it makes me want to cry...

でも!マフラーが強い味方になってくれます!
But! My muffler became a powerful friend!

マフラー本当に大好き♡♡
I love my muffler ♡♡

体の「首」の付く部位を温めると、体全体が温まるみたいです^o^
It warms the part of your neck that it's wrapped around and it feels like you're warming your whole body ^o^

皆さんも、ぜひしてみて下さいね!
Everyone too, please try it out!

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment