Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

NANA☆ Thank You~

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-09 16:59:21
 
 Photobucket
 

Good afternoon Photobucket
 
 
It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan
 
 

I wonder if recently the people looking at this blog has decreased? Photobucket
 

When I think about that occasionally I feel down Photobucket
 
 
 
Now I have an announcement for everyone!!
 
What what what!
 

The campaign with CoCo Ichibanya that is being carried out exclusively in the Kansai area, "Spring Onion, Mayo, Beef Katsu (NMB) Curry" (Translator's Note: "Spring onion" is "negi" is Japanese, so the first 3 letters of the ingredients form NMB) was so popular that it's been decided that shops in Kantou will also participate! Photobucket Photobucket

 
 

I'm happyyy (*´∀`) Photobucket
 

For details, please check CocoIchi-san's homepage Photobucket
 
It really is thanks to everyone.
 

Thank you Photobucket Photobucket
 
Definitely, I want people in Kantou to take this chance to try it
 
 
By the way, it also seems like CoCo Ichi-san has home delivery Photobucket
 
 
...because I heard that news yesterday today I immediately ordered CoCo Ichi for lunch (lol)
 

It seemed that my sister who originally liked CoCo Ichi-san was also recently waiting for it Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
 
 

It was delicious Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
Well then, I'm off!
 
 
NANA
 
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11350252435.html

No comments:

Post a Comment