Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

NANA☆ Doing Something Prohibited

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-13 23:55:18
 

Good evening Photobucket Photobucket
 

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ☆
 
Photobucket
 
The forbidden Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
...Just kidding (lol)
 

Until tomorrow I'm with Akari~(*´∀`) Photobucket
 
 

Right now I'm listening to HY-san's song for... Photobucket Photobucket
 

The singing is really good, isn't it Photobucket
It evokes various feelings in others Photobucket Photobucket
 


I want to hear it in concert Photobucket Photobucket
 
 

I want to go to artist-sans' concerts Photobucket Photobucket
 

I also want to go to a live comedy show Photobucket
 
 

Ah~Who can I take along. Photobucket Photobucket Haha

Photobucket
 
All right, while thinking of wild ideas, I'm going to sleep Photobucket
 

Good night Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
NANA
 
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11354127285.html

No comments:

Post a Comment