Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-10 13:45:20
Photobucket

Ohabopi 晴れ
It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)

For the first time in a while, I was able to sleep until I woke up (*´∀`*)

Because I had time before the stage there was a lot of things I wanted to do but
in the end, I just passed the time at my house doing nothing until the very end...

But, I guess I rested my body, huh ( o > ω < o ) グッド!

Then, I'm going to put my fighting spirit into preparations for the stage~ ドキドキ

It's already past noon and there's only half a day left, but let's spend it happily, ok? ドキドキ

I'm off~ Photobucket
This was Milky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11351035317.html

No comments:

Post a Comment