Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

NANA☆ Photos of Reminiscence

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-08 22:46:07
 
Good afternoon Photobucket Photobucket
 
It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ☆
 
 

Today was the 2-shot event at Yokohama (。-∀-)
 

Lots of people came, so I was really as happy as possible Photobucket
 

As expected, even though it was only a couple of times, it seems like I blinked Photobucket
 

However, people also said "This is a precious photo," so somehow, I'm relieved. Photobucket Haha
 
 

Always, I'm powered up. 
 

Thank you very much Photobucket
 
 

From morning until night, the whole day was only the 2-shot event and yet during breaks, members played around.
 

As I thought, you are young, huh.
 
 Photobucket
 

And then I also took this picture with the camera...
 
 Photobucket
 

Although she's an idol, I don't really have any memories of her with a cute face. Photobucket Haha
 

Although I can say with confidence that Kinoshita Momoka is actually an unreasonably beautiful person (lol)
 

Well, I like this Momochan Photobucket
 
 

Today, thanks to everyone, today was another day that was too enjoyable Photobucket Photobucket
 
 

The people that came today and the people that didn't, let's take more pictures together sometime Photobucket Photobucket
 
 
 

And then I found Rinacchan Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

I saw Rinacchan's blog ~☆

I was happy. Photobucket Thanks ♪

Please come again sometime Photobucket
 
 

I still haven't really talked with Rinacchan that much, but let's talk more, ok? Photobucket
 
 
NANA
 
 Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11349708536.html

No comments:

Post a Comment