Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-11 15:55:04


Photobucket

Konnichiwatanbe \(^-^)/


It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)



The picture is was taken recently during the recording of NTV's "Gachigase" with Barii-san and Nishiko-kun カメラ



I loveeee Nishiko-kun ドキドキ



I have the privilege of appearing in the Gachigase that's being broadcast this Friday,
so please check it out (*´∀`*)ドキドキ


Today since morning I was doing a radio broadcast~ \(^o^)/


I laughed a lot ドキドキ


And also many things that made me happy!!



Ainyan and everyone on TEPPEN Radio's staff, 
thank you so much! ( o > ω < o ) ドキドキ 


Every Monday to Wednesday,
 please listen to MBS Radio's "TEPPEN Radio." ドキドキ



From today, again, I can't return home for a while, so I need to check to make sure I don't forget anything ~ ( > _ < )

For a while starting from today, I'll be sharing a room with Ainyan ドキドキドキドキ



I rested a bit at the hotel, 
so now I'm going to go to lessons ( o > ω < o )

Photobucket


Today again let's smile and enjoy ourselves, ok? ドキドキ 

This was Milky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11351978356.html

No comments:

Post a Comment