Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) Tomorrow I Have to Wake Up Early!

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-14 00:24:44

 Photobucket
 
Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ



It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)




Today I spent the day in a comfortable photoshoot 晴れ晴れ




 I was again able to sleep peacefully in the morning
so I feel refreshed
( o > ω < o ) !!!






After the photoshoot was over, all the members and staff-san went to eat



It was a fun day (*´∀`*)





Did everyone also have a full, productive day ( > _ < ) ?




It would be nice if everyone could laugh a lot with a smiling face... (*^□^*)♪





Well...




tomorrow I have to wake up early!





I'll try hard ( > _ < )



Oyasumilky⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪ 


Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11354150796.html

No comments:

Post a Comment