Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

NANA☆ Family Love

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-10 00:19:55 

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ☆

I'm surprised Photobucket Photobucket

I thought that certainly, because of various increasing reasons, the number of people that looked at my blog had decreased ( ノД`)

In the comment section, a lot of people said "I read it, but I just don't leave a comment" Photobucket
Really, really surprised Photobucket
Thank goodness! Thank you Photobucket Photobucket

 But it's often said that it's hard to comment on my blog...(lol) (lol)
Well, but I still update my blog Photobucket

Oh, and sorry for writing "bufu katsu".
It's "beef katsu." (Translator's Note: This is in reference to her last blog post, which was talking about the NMB curry. I fixed it in the English translation, but at first the Japanese had me scratching my head for a while because I had no idea what "bufu" was.)

Ah~ I regret it!
It was an important post, and yet I messed it up!

It'd be good if this makes up for it Photobucket

Well then, today I went out with my grandpa, grandma and younger sister. Photobucket Photobucket

Recently, when there are holidays in Osaka I enjoy going out with my family Photobucket Photobucket

My sister was ridiculously in high spirits Photobucket

When I was still a child, my grandpa and grandma often brought me to the Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.

Even now I still remember it Photobucket

At last, I finally reached the point that I can legitimately earn my own income, so I treated them Photobucket

Although they still paid for dinner Photobucket

Passing the time with the family that I love somehow again and again gives me power Photobucket Photobucket

Good night Photobucket

Photobucket
NANA
Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11350742141.html

No comments:

Post a Comment