Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NANA☆shopping code…

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-09-02 01:01:17

Good evening Photobucket

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan ♪

Suddenly I got a day off today again、so I went out by myself Photobucket

I feel refreshed Photobucket Photobucket

Being able to go anywhere by myself、I'm kind of like an adult? Haha

That adult me,
to prevent sunburn, I chose clothes with long sleeves (Haha)

Photobucket
INGNI Special Photobucket

By the way, on my days off I don't wear makeup so to prevent sunburn a hat is essential!
Haha, that was a pun, wasn't it? (Translator's Note: It's not a pun in English obviously, but the Japanese word for "prevention" (防止) is pronounced the same way as the word for hat (帽子), both "boushi.")

Tomorrow is the first handshake session in a long time, ehPhotobucket

Furthermore, it seems like people who won the lottery will be able to take pictures with their phones Photobucket (Translator's Note: This is likely referring to the special 2-shot events where you walk in, hand your phone to the staff member and you can take a picture with the member)
 It's really been a long time so I'm looking forward to it Photobucket

Then, because the news program that I love has started, I'm going to watch it to get all the breaking news about all the baseball teams. (。-∀-)

Good night。

NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11343903827.html

No comments:

Post a Comment