Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki at 2012-09-06 23:39:49

Photobucket

Konbanwatanabe (●´mn`)


It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)


Today also, good work everyone \(^-^)/


Was it a good day?


I spent the day in a photoshoot ドキドキ

I can't tell you what the the photoshoot was about yet, but because the food from catering was delicious, I ate too much (lol)


It seems fast, but the day after tomorrow is a 2-shot event ドキドキドキドキ

Though I just had a handshake event the other day, recently I felt like I haven't had many chances to communicate with fans at handshake events, performances or other events, so I'm really happy to be able to participate this time! (;o;)


Because everyone always encourages me, somehow, not being able to meet is lonely. I don't really understand it, but it gives me the blues (sad, down, etc.) (;_q) Haha


Ah, I want to hurry up and meet ドキドキ


((o(^∇^)o))



Well, in order to also put in my full energy tomorrow, I'm going to slowly go chapu chapu ドキドキドキドキ

Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪ 


Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11348055496.html

No comments:

Post a Comment