Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。) Tokyo Dome

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-08-27 01:24:42

Photobucket

Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ (TL Note: This is a play on words, as the Japanese word for "Good Evening," "Konbanwa" ends in the same sound as the start of her last name, Watanabe.)

It's Watanabe Miyuki. (。・ω・。)

The last day of Tokyo Dome。

Over the past 3 days, I was really moved with many deep emotions.
Letting me stand on such a wonderful stage,
I'm filled with gratitude.

 The last day became a day where everyone from the 48 groups said farewell to the Maeda-san that I love.

Really love.

A person that I will forever love.

At the end, I said
"I really love you" and
keep at it, good luck.

Then
as I said 「Thanksドキドキ」 to that smiling face I love,
I rubbed her squishy cheek,
already my heart was pounding。

I fell in love with Maeda-san, didn't I (´Д`)
In order for Maeda-san to fulfill her dream without worry,
in order to pull up the 48 groups, I will continue to try harder!

The 2nd day of Tokyo Dome was
as expected, General Manager Takahashi Minami's solo debut!!!!!

I was also very happy!

Takamina-san is very nice、
but because she's not only kind-hearted
but also strict, she's someone that everyone can respect。

That that Takamina-san can have a solo debut
everyone was delighted (>_<)

Really, congratulations!!!!!!

I love all my senpais。

Having such wonderful senpais close to me, I feel so blessed.

I want to learn a lot from such wonderful senpais!!

For the unit song,
I had the privilege of performing Pajama Drive with Ranran and Suda Akari-san (o>ω<o)

Because there was no time, I couldn't take a picture with all 3 of usー(;o;)

Then
this is my pajamaドキドキ 

Photobucket


Do you want to go for a drive? (笑)

Then, the people that came to Tokyo Dome、
and the people that couldn't come but still supported us、
and the many staff members
really thank you so much.

Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒ぴょん♪ (TL: This is another pun. The Japanese word for "Good night," "Oyasumi" ends in the same sound as her nickname, "Mirukii" or "Milky."

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11338867499.html

No comments:

Post a Comment