Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-04 01:21:37
Photobucket

Konbanwatanbe ドキドキ


It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)




Today from morning I'm been in a photoshoot in Kumano, my grandma's hometown (*´∀`*) (Translator's Note: It's actually her great grandma's hometown, now that we know of the existence of her solo photobook and Milky's comments towards it. However, in this sentence she only said grandma so I'm leaving it as is)



It's been a long time since I've been here ドキドキ




As I thought, for me, a "grandma's child," I'm really happy!



On returning, I entered a hot spring (●´mn`)





That's right!
12 nights away from home have ended!


At last, home! ドキドキドキドキ


Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪


P.S.


This is late, but a while ago I heard that Jo had announced her graduation.


Jo's graduation is honestly really sad.


Jo is someone that NMB needs.



Again and again I tried to stop her but Jo has made her decision so all I can say is "Good luck! Keep at it! Do your best!"



In order to fulfill your dreams again, come back, ok?


Somehow

it's lonely...



Everyone's waiting for you.

Always waiting.

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11345717371.html

No comments:

Post a Comment