Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

『1830m』 Yamada Nana

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-08-27 17:27:43

Photobucket
Photobucket


Good morning Photobucket Photobucket

It's Yamada Nana (*´∀`)

The 3 days of Tokyo Dome passed by in the blink of an eye.
Really, the whole time I had goosebumps. Photobucket

For the song Itsuka Mita Umi no Soko (The Ocean Bottom I Saw One Day) from the album 1830m that I had the privilege of performing, I was wrapped in a cute outfit which was the idol image I had longed for. Photobucket

And then NMB48 performed 10 Nen Zakura, Nagiichi and Virginity, and unexpectedly performed in swimsuits...(笑) (TL Note: This character is basically "lol" in English, or "haha.")

And then, RIVER's wet senbatsu.
For 3 days, while a staggering flow of water fell down, we danced!!
But, a lot of people said it was cool and praised us Photobucket

Next Girls' Do Re Mi Fa Onchi (Do Re Mi Fa Tone-deaf) was also performed. Photobucket

This song was a present from everyone.
Truly, this song will forever be an important song in my life. Photobucket

In addition, there were also songs that all members performed. 


 The stage at the Dome that we've always been yearning for.

That I could stand on such a dreamy and fantastic stage, Akimoto-sensei, all the staff, senpai and all the fans.
Really, thank you so much.

If there were words even stronger than "thank you," that would be good Photobucket

As expected, there are amazing senpai that I cannot reach.

Riho's concurrent position.
Yokoyama's concurrent position.

Whatever happened, I can only expect it to have a positive effect Photobucket After all, NMB will evolve Photobucket

And then, General Manager Takamina, congratulations on your solo debut ( ´∀`) Photobucket

I was also extremely happy Photobucket

Also, Maeda-san, congratulations on your graduation! Photobucket

The graduation was very gut-wrenching.

But the more I find out about Maeda-san the more I like her.
She was really beautiful. Photobucket Photobucket

In order to once again stand on the stage at Tokyo Dome, I also have to keep walking Photobucket
Thank you for the 3 days that were like a dream. (*´∀`)
Encourage, support, and home, those are important treasures inside my heart. Photobucket

NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11339280961.html

No comments:

Post a Comment