Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki on 2012-09-05 00:42:45

Photobucket

Konbanwatanabe ドキドキ

 

It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)

Today from the morning I had a filming session for Docking48. (´Д`)ドキドキ

I met with Jo and talked.

It was the usual smiling face.


But I'm bad at showing my emotions so I smile no matter what the time or place. Jo is also always smiling, but
today, was she pushing herself to smile? Like that, I was worried.


But if Jo wants to come back, she can come back tomorrow or anytime!


Therefore, I want Jo to try hard and keep at it to her heart's content, even if it's a different path.


No matter what road she chooses

if she keeps her smile, I think happiness will come.
Let's both try our best! (^-^)!!


And then tonight was the Seishun Girls stage, which I haven't done in a while!!!!


I was nervous and my body was trembling ((((;゜Д゜)))

 


Thank you to everyone that supported me (*/ω\*)

 


Yes
Somehow, surprsingly,
Yokoyama Yui-san, who has a concurrent position, came to the NMB48 theater to greet us!!!

Yui-san, who's amazingly reliable, kind and elegant, from now on, please take care of me!!



By the way, right now I've already returned  (´Д`)


From now, I have to prepare for tomorrow's lodging  ( > _ < )


Well then,



Oyasumilky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪  


Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11346476245.html

No comments:

Post a Comment