Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Milky (。・ω・。)

Originally Posted by Watanabe Miyuki at 2012-09-06 07:57:46
Photobucket

Ohapopi  ドキドキ

It's Watanabe Miyuki (。・ω・。)


Yesterday, because starting from the afternoon all I did was a photoshoot,

I thought I would like to go buy various things,  
but in the end I didn't really go out that much (lol)




After the photoshoot was over, I went and bought contact fluid (●´mn`)


Oh, and I did my nails too (*´∀`*)



I just removed the transparent coating (´Д`) Haha


I didn't have much time, so I asked the nice designer (´Д`)ドキドキ  if she could do it in about 15 minutes
( > _ < )




After that, I went to Tokyo with Ripopo~ 新幹線



Today I'm going to spend the day in photoshoots \(^-^)/


It will be a fun day for everyone ドキドキ

Tons of smiles (o^-^o) 

This was Milky ⌒(。∵。)⌒Pyon♪

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11347406651.html

No comments:

Post a Comment