Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NANA A Present from All the Fans

Originally Posted by Yamada Nana on 2012-08-30 15:41:23

Hello (*´∀`)

It's Yamada Nana, nickname Nanatan Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday, AKB48's 27th single Gingham Check finally went on sale Photobucket Photobucket

I was able to sing in Next Girls' Do Re Mi Fa Onchi, which is included in Type A Photobucket

This was because of this year's senbatsu election, in which I was able to stand on the big stage of Nihon Budoukan as #46.

This was a present that I gratefully received from everyone. Photobucket Photobucket

Thinking about it, for me, the dreamy number of 46 is a number that brings me happiness, but also frustration inside.

The position is near the back. Photobucket

But, enjoying myself, I sang and danced with all my might. Photobucket

Therefore, please watch it without fail. ( ´∀`)

Once again, really, thank you so much for the ranking of #46! Photobucket

Aiming higher, I'll continue to try my best Photobucket

NANA

Original Post: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11341606066.html

No comments:

Post a Comment