Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

English / Miyawaki Sakura Mobame / Apr 19, 2016, 6:32 pm (JST)

頑張ってます^_^
I'm learning it right now ^_^

でも日本語と英語のニュアンスが違うから、
難しいところもあります。。
However, I'm having some trouble
because Japanese and English have different nuances..

趣味として続けていこう。。
Well, I'm going to continue it as a hobby of sorts..



多趣味になりたいんだ^_^
好きなものが沢山あるのって
素敵じゃない^_^?
I hope to become someone with various interests ^_^
Isn't it nice to have many things you like ^_^?

うん、もうすでに沢山あるけどね^_^笑
でも殆ど浅く広くの知識。。
I already have a lot though ^_^ lol
But my knowledge is all superficial and they don't have much to do with each other..

詳しい所までは知らないけど
いろんなメンバーの話についていける笑
I'm not really well versed in any of my hobbies,
but I know enough to keep up with other members when I talk with them haha

でもやっぱり一番は映画^_^
今月映画いっぱい見てるなー!
5本はみてるかも^_^
In the end though, my main hobby is movies ^_^
I'm watching a lot of movies this month!
Probably like 5 of them ^_^

いつか映画館に住もうっと。
When can I live in a movie theater.


No comments:

Post a Comment