Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Tanaka Miku Google+ / Apr 28, 2014, 10:00 pm (JST)

皆さんはじめまして。
Everyone, nice to meet you.

HKT48.3期生の田中美久です!
I'm Tanaka Miku from HKT48's 3rd generation!

今日から、HKT48部屋っ子Ⅱというものがスター トしました!
Starting from now, we're going to have something called HKT48 Heyakko II!

ファンの皆さんに私達の事をもっとしってもら おう!と思います!
To let fans find out more about us! I think!

私、田中美久と矢吹奈子ちゃんと山本茉央ちゃ んがHKTの部屋っ子メンバーです(・ω・)ノ。
Yabuki Nako-chan, Yamamoto Mao-chan and I, Tanaka Miku will be the HKT Heyakko members (・ω・)ノ

まだまだ、慣れてない部分もありますがよろし くお願いします。
I'm still inexperienced, but please take care of me.

(((o(゚▽゚)o))) わぁ~!
(((o(゚▽゚)o))) Waa~!

楽しみ!(^ ^)
I'm excited! (^ ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment