Once formerly ithebigc's Blog for Sakura translations, this has become Translate48, a blog that intends to aggregate all translation related work related to the 48 and 46 Groups to become a one stop source if you need your idol posts in English. If you translate anything, please consider contributing here to reach a wider audience!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Miyawaki Sakura Google+ / Apr 15, 2014, 7:41 am (JST)

おはようございます!
Good morning!

今日は、総選挙関連の撮影をしてきます!
Today is a photoshoot/filming related to the sousenkyo!

今回は、あの衣装ですよー☻
完成が楽しみです!
This time, it's THAT outfit ☻
I'm looking forward to the final product!

生誕祭も、頑張りたいと思います!
I'm also going to do my best for the seitansai!


それでは、今日も一日
がんばらっちでぐっどらっち。
Well then, today as usual
I'll try my best so good luck.

さくら咲け!
Sakura bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment